TAX & BUSINESS SERVICES ACCOUNTANT
Adams Accounting is an accounting firm located in Maffra and offers a broad range of services to a large variety of clients.
We have a position available in our team for a full-time and/or part-time accountant.
To be successful in this role you need to have a tertiary qualification in accounting (or almost qualified) and be a self-starter with initiative to ask questions and solve problems.
- Preparation of income tax returns and financial statements
- Preparation of Business Activity Statements and Instalment Activity Statements
- Liaise with the tax office on a range of matters
- Assist clients with record keeping
- Preparation of taxation advice, including researching topics as required
- Strong communication, written and interpersonal
- Ability to work within a team and autonomously
- Time management
- Ability to work under pressure and within deadlines
- Excellent computer skills including use of all Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel. Knowledge of accounting software packages and MYOB practice software is not necessary but would be advantageous
- Problem solving
If you are a team player, willing to learn and looking to build a career then we are the firm for you.
Please send your resume and cover letter to our office via firstname.lastname@example.org